Geo-MX is specialised in CAD, MX, C3D and volumecalculations and gives support to projects in tender, design, and execution phase.
Geo-MX creates infrastructure and earthwork projects virtually in 3D using specialised software.
With these tools, detailed analyses are performed like volume calculations, contour and difference charts, profiles, execution plans, 3D-models for GPS guided machines and 3D-views.
We are a start-up with growth opportunities and work for major contractors and engineering offices for global projects.
The engineering company Geo-MX was launched in 2011.
Specialized in CAD, MXROAD and Civil3D and volume calculations for the civil and marine industry: survey companies, contractors, engineering offices, project development companies, governments…
- Processing of bathymetric, topographic and geotechnical data
- Production of survey charts and difference charts
- Feasibility and conceptual studies
- Geometric design
- Design of theoretical 3D-models (for GPS-guided machines, earthworks, roads, railroads, dredging, reclamation, soil-layers, breakwaters and revetments, contaminations, …)
- Calculation of detailed areas and volumes to all kind of materials and levels
- Optimizations (fast calculations after design-changes)
- Production of construction and situation drawings and profiles
- Follow-up on site
This is all done with design-software such as MX(ROAD), Civil3D, Autocad MAP and Autocad
We give support all over the world.
- The new LNG terminal at Dunkirk, France (3D-models for GPS-guided machines, monthly interim payment application (avant-métrée), construction drawings, optimization of the 3D-design of the revetment works, as-built).
- Cherbourg (3D-models, volumes and execution plans).
- Detailed 3D-designs , quantifications and plan production for marine projects in South-America and Asia.
- Sewerage system 3D-design for projects in Belgium.
- Multiple tenders for dredging projects in Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, South-America (Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia), Middle East (Dubai-Bahrein), Asia (Singapore) and Africa.
- Environmental dredging projects in the United Kingdom and Belgium).
- Environmental disposal projects Belgium and Cyprus (3D-design-drawings-capacities and areas).
- Brownfields project Belgium (volumes contaminated materials, 3D-design for soil balances).
- Earthworks for buildings in Belgium (3D-design for soil-balances and volume calculations).